gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Trick 2019
03-03-2019, 08:39 PM

Odysseus took his time in answering Shaye. He kept his eyes on Tyranis' retreating form. Waiting, watching, as the tall male grew smaller and smaller, and then disappeared into the crowd. At last he sought out Shaye's gaze.

He began with the easiest assessment. "I believe you made the right choice."

As for Tyranis' sincerity... "The Tyranis we just saw may as well have been a different man than the one at the fight." It was hard to believe a man could go from spitting fire and promising hell to little more than a husk of a man in a matter of minutes. But his children were on the line. "It's possible that he believes his situation is hopeless and thus feels hopeless." The next words he chose with care. "It's also possible that he has chosen to act this way in order to gain your sympathy. The charges leveled against him paired with his behavior back there don't paint him in the best of light."

Odysseus shrugged. "How well do you know him? I suppose if I were you I would ask myself which version of Tyranis most closely aligns with the man I know."

"Odysseus" and "Olafur"  

Odysseus has a male rhesus macaque companion named Olafur. Unless he's mentioned IC it's safe to assume he's not with Odysseus.