size
Small
build
Heavy
player
lunarcat7

Double MasterTreat 2019Promptober 2019
03-03-2019, 09:10 PM
Build me up from bones, Wrap me up in skin, Hold me close enough to breathe me in

One by one every trickled into the meeting. Drífa looked around at a number of unknown faces and felt a stab of guilt. She had been so busy trying to get the herb stores in shape for winter that she had neglected getting to know her pack mates, beyond Ignatius himself. It seemed that Ignatius was in the same state of mind as the meeting started and he addressed the pack. He spoke of the lessons he hoped to teach them all and she nodded. She planned to attend them all. Even though she was older and had dabbled in a number of skills going over the basics would only help her.

Drífa nodded again as Ignatius assigned her to hold the healing training. "I'd be honored to." She would need to decide on a lesson but already she had an idea. It would be helpful for everyone to have a basic understanding of first aid and of wounds typically received in battle or hunting. This would be more helpful than going over, say, respiratory diseases or other ailments that required a more intimate knowledge of symptoms and treatments.

To her surprise and delight she was also to receive a promotion. Drífa smiled. "If it suits you I'd like to take the rank of Combat Medic. I grew into my knowledge during the last war and feel that is where I am most proficient."