size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

1KThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Christmas 2019Treat 2019
03-04-2019, 02:03 AM

He was in a very sour mood. He was upset that he hadn't been able to keep the prey. Angry that a damn cat had been able to drive him away from his kill. He supposed he was glad he was alive. Before meeting Acapella and taking her under his wing, he wasn't afraid of death. But now? He feared it. Only because if he died, Acapella would be on her own again. And that thought made his chest ache. That wasn't the only thing that ached though. His shoulder hurt, forcing the male to walk on with a limp as he hugged his injured leg closer to his body. The snow didn't make it easy, however. And he had a long way to go to get back to Acapella. She was waiting for him, and he was determined to get to her as quickly as possible.

His usual cold gaze was glazed over with pain and feverish determination. His gaze was on the ground, ears listening for any sound of approach in the event another predator tried to ambush the injured wolf. It wasn't until he heard a bark up ahead that his head snapped up, blue eyes finding a brown male some distance away. Great...someone to witness my failure... He thought bitterly. He almost thought about turning away and taking a longer path, but he was already going slow. Doing that would take longer, and he wasn't keen on taking longer than he already would be. With a resigned sigh, he continued until he was within earshot of the man, though Greed was unsure if he was friend or foe, so as he approached, he took up a wary and visibly aggressive attitude. His hackles bristled, lip curling slightly to show the glint of fangs. Clearly showing the male that if he were a foe, Greed was still very much willing to fight him if need be.

"Talk"

Art||Plot with me!

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!