size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

1KThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Christmas 2019Treat 2019
03-04-2019, 02:47 AM

At last, he returned to her. After their journey to wipe out the slavers, Greed couldn't wait to get back to her. The massacre had been the biggest one yet, even more bloody and vicious than the raid against Celestial all that time ago. Spring had approached, leaving the man to wonder how long they'd been gone. It couldn't have been long, right? A week? Maybe a little more? He wasn't sure. All that mattered was that he was back, and he could see her face again. He had run into one of Dragon's companion, the Jaguar informing him that Acapella was safe and well and that they had been taking good care of her. While he didn't doubt their ability, he knew he wouldn't stop worrying until he saw her with his own eyes. Dragon had settled in the East for now, and of course, he couldn't have chosen a better place during the springtime. The nook was blossoming with vivid color, and it saddened him that Acapella would never be able to see it...because of him.

Even though she had forgiven him, he couldn't quite forgive himself. How could he? He took from her one of the most precious gifts, and it was something he had to live with. Had he not done that, would things be as they are now? Would they have even met? Would she have ever talked to him? So many questions began to circle his mind, the brute suddenly thinking about the "what-ifs." It was very unlike him. He generally didn't care about much of anything, but it seemed that ever since she came into his life, he was changing. And he could feel it. Sure, he was still an asshole to strangers, but with her? He was as gentle as could be.

At last, he found her scent and his pace quickened. He started a series of barks, alerting her to his location so that she could find her, if he didn't find her first.

"Talk" | 'Think'

Art||Plot with me!

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!