size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Tealah

Valentines 2020
03-04-2019, 05:32 PM
She certainly didn't seem pleased by the unexpected rain he'd caused, but Chaos was a master at ignoring what was inconvenient, like other people's feelings and such. He just continued to grin, and shrugged at her question. "This? This is nothing. Barely chilly, really. I used to live up in the mountains - now that's cold in the winter. I wouldn't be particularly worried about even hypothermia down here unless I couldn't get dried off, you know? And only pansies would whine about getting wet in this kind of weather," he added with a sly sideways glance at her, as though daring her to complain further. "Look," he added, scooting back over to the bank and gesturing down. "They're just right there waiting to catch some smaller fish looking to rest in the bend of the river where the water's quieter. All you have to do is drop right down on them and you've got an easy meal. Much better than chasing squirrels." Another pike was hovering there in the shadow of the bank, just as he'd expected, looking even larger than the one he'd already caught. He eyed it, then glanced back up at the girl and grinned again. "In fact, I'm feeling a bit generous today. If you don't want to get your feet wet, you can have the one I already caught and I'll catch this one."

Help keep my thread list updated so your thread isn't forgotten!
Unless otherwise mentioned as absent, assume that both Great Horned owl companions are nearby
Chaos speaks in a strong lisp, which I am usually too lazy to write