size
Medium
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Christmas 2019Treat 2019
03-04-2019, 06:31 PM

Molten gazed watched him. A brow rising with a questioning look at the boy's dumbfounded look. He looked confused. The boy gawking at her like she was some alien life form or something. Her gaze steadily watched him, the pair in an apparently awkward standoff. The babe and the brute were close enough in proximity that she heard a single word falling from his lips. Okay...maybe he was...broken? Mentally challenged? That was always a possibility, right? Almost near the point of turning away to return to her own business. But then something happened. He moved! Ah, so he was in there somewhere! "How ya' doin' ?"

"Uh...fine?" Her eyes darted away for a moment before returning to him. Okay...this was awkward. He was awkward. She felt awkward. The male called himself Faust, and then...everything after that made her feel even more awkward. Except for the 'fine broad' part. She was not some broad bimbo! The awkwardness she felt melted away to be replaced by an indignant stare. "And you have a name that's too good for someone who looks like they're challenged. What's the matter with you? You've been staring at me like I'm some weird swamp creature! She huffed, her fur fluffing out with irritation while her tail lashed int he same manner. Okay, maybe she had gone a little overboard with what she said, but really, nobody had talked to her like that before. Nor had anyone ever called her a broad. She was far too good to be called that!

"Talk" "You" Think
Tracker
If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!