gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
03-04-2019, 07:09 PM (This post was last modified: 03-04-2019, 07:31 PM by Shaye I.)

She found him in the snow and the darkness, the whites and blacks of his coats where like the winter frost and shadows. She almost missed him entirely. She felt him, more then saw them, that familiar weight of his presence on her heart, that both lifted her spirits and choked them. It was safe to say she was still very much confused when it came to this man. She wanted to love him, but she was not so certain she wanted to love him in that way it brought about too much pain and confusion.

Pain, and confusion, like the type she saw against his expression as she got closer. She could see the silent pain in the shadows of his eyes, and the haunted lines of his face. That, more than anything, is what kept her on the path towards him, instead of leaving him be, as she might otherwise have done.

Instead, she settled in beside him, quiet, and silent, through she doubted her presence went unnoted. She curled up a foot away from him, resting her head on her paws as she surveyed him, holding tightly onto her silence. It was enough that she was here, he would know what that meant, and that if he spoke, she would listen.

"Talk" "You" Think

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.