gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Tealah

Valentines 2020
03-04-2019, 09:12 PM (This post was last modified: 03-04-2019, 09:13 PM by Chaos.)
For a beat, Chaos paused in confusion, his brow knitting. "Abaven?" he repeated. Why the fuck would he send Abaven after... When he realized that the man must have meant Rhyme, he burst out laughing. Fucking Rhyme, again. Was there going to ever be any end to the trouble that his father fucking a Destruction was going to cause? Holy fuck. "Abaven! You have got to be fucking kidding me with that." He gave a particularly toothy grin at the idea of asking Abaven to fight with him. "Abaven belongs to the Destructions, you idiot. If my half-brother wasn't half-Destruction himself I wouldn't have a damn thing to do with them. Fucking hell, you think I'd fuck with you for Lirim if I was in bed with Abaven? Brother or not, no fucking thank you. No, Darling, you won't be dealing with the Destructions and Abaven. You'll be dealing with the Imperialis family, the wolves who've won more sieges than most wolves have seen, and you'll be dealing with Legion, my pack, and not fucking Abaven. " He snorted, clearly affronted at the idea.

Help keep my thread list updated so your thread isn't forgotten!
Unless otherwise mentioned as absent, assume that both Great Horned owl companions are nearby
Chaos speaks in a strong lisp, which I am usually too lazy to write