size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

1KThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Christmas 2019Treat 2019
03-04-2019, 10:02 PM

The brute had succeeded in pinning her head between his forelegs, and grasping her between his teeth. A guttural growl slipped between his teeth, piercing blue gaze trying to keep an eye on the bird but at some point, his focus slipped away from it to focus on his target. His abdominal muscles tightened as she tried to reach for his underbelly, but even with the angle she wasn't as successful as she would have liked. Her teeth pinched the skin just past his rib cage, cutting the skin akin to a cat scratch but still drawing a minimal amount of blood. As the babe pushed back at him, he would seek to force his weight downward, pushing back in an effort to force her back to the ground.

With the woman's neck in his teeth, Greed sought to grip harder and worsen the wound further by shaking his head as hard as he could. Every fiber of his being screaming at him to rip and tear her flesh, just like he had done to the slavers. But he held back, just a little, to avoid trying to outright kill her. It was then that the bird came in. He felt a sharp pain at the back of his head, forcing the male to relinquish his hold on the woman and turning his attention to the bird as he tried to snap at it to make it go away.

Greed VS Basilia for Tournament Spar
Round: 2/2
Size: Large
Build: Medium
Offensive Accessory: N/A
Defensive Accessory: N/A
Companion 1: N/A
Companion 2: N/A
Mutation: N/A
Fight Skill Level: Advanced
Specialty: N/A

"Talk"

Art||Plot with me!

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!