size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

1KThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Christmas 2019Treat 2019
03-06-2019, 12:02 AM

To his relief, she was in the den. That made things easier, to know that he didn't have to pull his hair out while stumbling around to look for her, and knowing she was safe and sound. The feeling of relief washed over him as she appeared and pressed her nose into his neck. In return, he gently placed his head over her shoulder, his weight sagging to the ground as he sat. A grunt of pain slipped from him with the motion, but he didn't care too much about it for now. "It's good to be back," He replied, blue eyes quietly looking her over. She looked fine. Healthy, taken care of. He needed to thank the others for helping take care of her when he was gone.

He took in a deep breath, taking in her scent as he kept her close. During his return journey, he had been worried about leaving her. Worried he wouldn't make it back. But here he was. He had made it. And although that experience worried the hell out of him, it wouldn't particularly keep him from going into other dangerous situations. The upcoming raid against a force outside of Boreas would be upon him soon, but he wasn't worried about that. Against other wolves, he could handle himself. Plus, there would be many other experienced warriors there, too.

He pulled away for a moment to look at her scarred face. A wave of sadness washing over him. She had forgiven him. But he had yet to forgive himself. If he had never met her, he wouldn't have cared. But ever since that fateful day, ever since she came into his life, he thought about it all the time. Despite her reassurances, he simply felt like he was undeserving of her forgiveness, and that it would be a while yet until he forgave himself. "I hope I didn't take too long, I tried to get back as quickly as I could but..." He sighed. Still feeling bitter about losing the damn deer he had been tracking over the last few days.

"Talk" | 'Think'

Art||Plot with me!

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!