size
Medium
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Christmas 2019Treat 2019
03-06-2019, 06:31 PM

“Well, hopefully I’m not here to rain on your parade.” She giggled, following it a moment later with a shrug. "I'm afraid there's not much of a parade to rain on," He gave his name, and in her opinion, it was a rather different sort of name. Tyranis. It sounded like a strong and powerful name, and as she looked him over, it seemed to fit him rather well. "Paradise," She responded in turn. She was still on her half-frozen perch atop the big metal tank contraption. She turned around and carefully walked over to the base of it so she didn't risk falling off at some point. "I guess you could say I'm here to explore. I lived in the southland where a rundown wooden building and smaller metal thing sat," She tapped the metal beneath her feet, "But there's a pack there now...there's a bunch of packs around here, so..."

She shrugged. The packs had been too close for comfort. But it was also because of the packs that had pushed her out that she finally decided to leave and explore. To stop waiting for those that would never come. To forge her own path and find her own way. As she drew a little closer towards him, she detected a pack scent on him. Her fur rose a little with apprehension, but to anyone else, it may have just been from the cold. He was from one of those packs? It wasn't the one that had taken over the place she lived, but it was one of the others that made it harder to get around the lands. "It makes it harder to get around when so many packs have come up." She finished. Her gaze and voice remained the same as before. The babe keeping herself from showing any outward apprehension towards the pack wolf.

"Talk" "You" Think
Tracker
If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!