size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Vail

The Ooze ParticipantFamousTrick 2019
03-07-2019, 03:51 PM
He couldn't bring himself to look at her, and remained still as she shifted slightly. She kept herself at arms length, and unsurprisingly did not honor his request for seclusion. The way she answered him though, was enough to bring his gaze to her. Rhyme wanted to be consumed in his own misery, but he didn't miss the emotions lingering in her voice. Shaye's eyes were already studying his features, and he'd made little attempt to hide the way his body spoke his emotions.

Rhyme let himself wonder for a brief moment what she saw. He didn't know anymore what he saw in himself. His fragile pedestal he'd been held up on for so long had collapsed. Was his effort worth anything?

"Not always." He replied darkly, debating about outright sending her away or moving himself before he succumbed and continued. "I don't think I've seen you unfit for anything." Rhyme tried to press her lightly, not wanting to outright ask why she felt flustered. However, if she was going to continue this conversation he'd rather the topic avoid himself. He didn't feel close to ready to speak about the turmoil within.