Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Glacier

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Trick 2019
03-07-2019, 04:32 PM

She had given him what medicine she could, now it was just a matter of time for his body to reduce its reaction. She breathed out softly, trying not to let her relief show in the gesture. For a moment there, she had experienced panic in a way her mentor would have have given her a tongue lashing for. It was different when it was your fault she should have administered a smaller amount and waited to see the effects. Not just slathered it on like there was no tomorrow. As she expressed her annoyance via a sharp tongue she should have kept reigned in, Hannibal returned the favour.

She flinched in surprise at the venom and barely concealed rage in his tone, before he pushed it down once more. It was a side of him that was completely at odds to the gentle knight she had begun to imagine him as. As quickly as this darker side of him was unleashed, he bottled it down once more, and mentioned sleep. She took a calm breath, and agreed with him. This had frayed both their nerves - that was all.

“I wouldn’t wish to leave you alone until I know for certainty I won’t need to administer any more antihistamine. But I agree that sleep would good for your body right now. Would you allow me to stay near by?’ she asked gently.

"Speech"