size
Large
build
Medium
player
Church
03-08-2019, 10:58 AM

speech Thought

“Cordelia.” He growled the name like a roll of thunder. “I claim you for Erövrare. Your home is the Shrine now, you may bed wherever you wish within my lands.” The welcome was oddly formal for him, even Hannibal had not been welcomed with as much pomp and circumstance as he was offering the girl now.

“Come with me and we will further discuss your place in the pack.” He wanted her and could feel lust consuming him with every word, but he wouldn’t dishonor her by rutting in the mud like a pig. The forest was dry and dark, but most importantly the forest was his and he wanted to ensure she would have a strong healthy litter before he put one in her. He would restrain himself until she had shed the wild life of a loner from her body but once she was fit he would father his second litter with her.

Reluctantly he released his grasp on her, his knees still shaking with anticipation and turned away to lead her to her new home.

-Exit Tyranis-

Tyranis has a melanistic king cobra companion named Raanee, and a half-blind raven companion named Moses unless otherwise stated assume they are always present

Although it doesn't appear on his tables Tyranis' tail has been docked  
AzagBeatPegasusRainRogdarRosemarySegarStenTornadicTyranisValanga<Volcanic