size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
03-09-2019, 03:21 PM
She studied Leera as she spoke, noting the worry in her eyes that changed to relief as she spoke. Her words where careful, diplomatic even as she spoke of Tyranis needing some time to clear his head. Not long ago, she accused Tyranis of some nasty stuff. It was for that reason that Shaye had granted her sanctuary. Still, it was a relief to hear that Leera could be calm and separate from the situation - especially with what she had on the line.

Shaye knew the fate of these children was going to keep her up for some time. She had no idea how this was going to turn out, only that Abaven was now in the middle of it, for good or for worse.

“I feel everyone will appreciate a moment to clear their heads” she agreed, thoughts drifting for a moment to Acere, before she pulled them back together. “Actually Leera - your no longer a member of Erovrare, which means you can't cross their territory. We will be waiting at the border for your children” she clarified. [b] “As soon as the battle is done, Tryanis will meet us there - I think it would be best, through this is by no means a command - that you did not speak until we are clear of the border. It would be best not to start anything in front of the children” [/b she clarified.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.