size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
03-09-2019, 03:35 PM

Shaye went on ahead of Leera, to ensure that everything was well. She requested her newest member hang back with her head diplomat, who had also accompanied her on this little adventure. Shayes gut was churning, and wishes she wasn’t in this predicament. Who was she to decide who was the best parent of children? But, she also couldn’t take Leera without some hope of her children seeing her. At least until they were fully weaned, and had a moment of stability for whatever came next.

She stopped at the border, and raised her head. Letting out a soft howl, and settling herself in. She would give Tyranis a chance to see his children, and was willing to wait a little, within reason, of course. She figured that with Ody, Leera, Shaye herself, and the older son that Tyranis was sending, they would have enough to carry the wolves through the snow and to her pack without much trouble.

""

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.