size
Large
build
Medium
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze Participant
03-10-2019, 04:12 AM

The woman approached him, and he wasn't too keen on his personal space being invaded without his say so. His lip curled, a warning sign as he bared his fangs and stood tall. She was taller than him by no more than a couple of inches, but he wondered...who was more experienced here? "Do I look like your babysitter, wench? I don't answer to the demands of common rats!" He hissed. Crimson gaze glinted with malice as he stared at her. Yes, Azazel believed himself to be above all others, save for the Abraxas clan. He had lived among them long enough to know that they believed themselves to be descendants of their Fallen God, and he believed them. After all, were it not for Malleus, he would be nothing.

Although...gaze snapped to hers as he regarded her again. If she was really looking for entertainment..."What does the bitch call herself? Hm? Something tasteful I hope." He sneered. If she wanted to be entertained...he might just be inclined to indulge her. Azazel was many things. A gentleman was definitely not one of those things. If she wanted to be entertained, then so did he. Whether or not she wanted the entertainment he was starting to think about, he didn't care. She asked. And he was now obligated to oblige...but first, he wanted to perhaps toy with her for a few minutes, first.

""

Tracker
If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!