size
Large
build
Heavy
player
03-10-2019, 12:11 PM

We'll make the same mistakes
I'll take the fall for you

Tempest received the gentle touch with a smile. She had grown so much from the young girl that had gotten lost years ago. “Of course.” She rumbled softly. “I wasn’t about to leave this world prematurely. Especially not without seeing you again.” Tempest could feel her heart racing some in her chest. When had her mother gotten so much older? When had she grown up into an adult? It all seemed… strange. Like life had just passed by in the blink of an eye. The young woman canted her head to the side as her smile faded.

“I’m sorry.” Tempest said. “I tried to come back once before… and I met my father.” Tempest was quiet for another moment, thoughtful. “The meeting never sat quite right. We had never known him as kids… it seemed weird that he’d be seeking us out now.” Tempest shook her head. “But… I think I’m back for good this time. I don’t know exactly where I’m going… but I wanted to see you guys again.” Her voice softened.

“Especially you mom…” Tempest “I’ve missed you so much… Do you know where anyone else is?” She frowned.

I hope you need this now
Cause I know I still do