size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
03-10-2019, 06:32 PM

Running through the territory well blood rain rivlets through her coats had perhaps been one of her worst ideas. Now that the danger was over, and the adrenaline began to fade from her system, she could truly appreciate her stupidity. Her legs grew weak, her voice hoarse and croaked. When she asked Noir to call for help, she knew that a howl was beyond her. She was sagging, reeling from the light headedness. She had lost too much blood. Foolish, truly foolish.

She vaguely heard Noir’s howl, heard the pounding paws of a wolf, heard him sniff about the boy, ensuring he was alright. She approved of this wolf's priorities, the young came first. But still, it would have been nice to have a shoulder to lean on about now…

As he came closer, she recognised him as Rhyme, looked up into his familiar, dueled eyes, and managed something that could be considered a wry smile. “Oh, now the cavalry comes” she said, and promptly collapsed, unconscious.

"Speech"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.