gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
03-10-2019, 11:46 PM (This post was last modified: 03-11-2019, 04:47 PM by Seadragoness.)

It had been a long time since she had been injured badly enough for unconsciousness to take her. She began to come-to as she jolted along Rhymes back like a sack of potatoes, groaning softly under her breath as the motion brought her nausea to the forefront. She hated the feeling of helplessness as Rhymes powerful form drew her across the territory. she wasn't up to conversation, or moving, but that left her a lot of time for retrospection.

She had taken on crocodiles and bears and gotten less of a beating then today. She knew why, she had reacted quickly and carelessly in the pursuit of protecting a child. She would do so again  and again, even if this feeling of pain and weakness left her feeling as helpless as a babe. A child had been at risk, a child of Abaven. Perhaps she could have taken more care to avoid those fangs - she was growing too accustomed to sparing with another wolf, who's teeth could not penetrate as deeply.

When rhyme arrived and laid her gently on the ground of his den, she frowned softly again, but didn't open her eyes. She was deathly certain that if she did she would be violently sick, and had no desire for her alpha partner to see that. Instead she lay meekly there, at the mercy or his administrations, trusting he would tend to her as best he could. Her alpha partner deserved that trust.

"Speech"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.