Expert Hunter (180)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

Samhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Christmas 2019Treat 2019
03-11-2019, 12:26 AM
Venomous vocals fell on nearly deaf ears. Bi-colored gaze narrowed on Hannibal, the albino snake seemingly acting like he was doing nothing wrong. While yes, it was true that Erovrare held slaves, unecessary abuse was not tolerated. He felt the male before him was trying to put on some sort of show. Not being completely truthful. But that's what snakes did, wasn't it? Cloud's lips lifted to bare his fangs as his gaze fell to the woman that hunkered on the ground. Her muzzle bleeding, she was clearly afraid and Cloud's heart went out to her. He didn't agree with having slaves...neither here nor in Ruina, but it wasn't his pack. Not entirely his choice. But as long as he was in Erovrare as his brothers second in command, no slave would be treated so cruelly.

"Your pride is insulted then, hm? Do not mistake me for a fool, Hannibal. I am very much aware of what goes on in the pack just as my brother is. We have eyes in the sky and on the ground. You insult me by assuming I don't know what's going on around here." He hissed, the monochrome male taking a step closer. Normally Cloud didn't care too much about meddling in the affairs of others. But after catching word of what the albino had said to the cowering woman, he simply could not stand idly by and let it happen. He and his brother were products of such acts, and the love for his mother and hatred for his father for doing what he did to her rocked him to his core. Nobody else would suffer that same fate if he could help it. Without taking his eyes off of him, he continued.

"He asked if she was fertile," He commented to his brother, his tail lashing as the anger rose. He could feel that familiar feeling in his mind. The dark tendrils of madness daring to take over, but he held it back. He had learned to control more over the years, and while he wasn't always in control, he was able to hold it back now. If only for a moment. "Why did you ask her? Was that going to be another way to punish her? You'd soil her pride even further because she hurt yours?" He didn't give a shit if she was a slave. He had more compassion than most, and would not treat a slave the way others would. Gaze found the woman for a brief moment, Get up." He said sternly. He wasn't mad at her. Wasn't looking to punish her. If she didn't know kindness before, he hoped she would soon enough. Gaze snapped back to Hannibal then. "Tell me. What did she say that hurt your pride so bad, hm? What did she say to you that you think she deserves to be defiled?" He left the question open for either him or the woman to answer.

speech Thought You

text