gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
03-11-2019, 04:08 PM (This post was last modified: 03-11-2019, 04:48 PM by Shaye I.)

She lay there for a time, regretting her choices in life. Regretting that no wolf had answered her call as she rang out the alarm for the cat. Had her members been caught dozing? She would need to up border patrols, and ensure that predators understood a large pack resided here. A pack they didn’t want to mess with.

She would have liked some painkiller, bit a few good sniffs told her that Rhyme’s stores where mostly depleted after a long winter. Perhaps that was why his choice of healing was holding a piece of scrap leather to her wound to slow the bleeding. And alcohol, to sterilize the wound. Her breath hissed through her teeth at each careful administration. She was determined not to cry out, even if it stung like something crazy.

Once he was done, she sagged a little more, not realising until then how she had tensed up during his cleaning. At least now the wound wouldn’t get infected, who knew where those teeth had been, after all.

"Speech"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.