Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
03-11-2019, 05:39 PM (This post was last modified: 01-23-2021, 06:54 PM by Torin.)
There was much to consider, Torin knew he had to make at least one last request of Frostbite. But he also needed his father, something he knew would likely cause some issues but if his father was going to complain that no one seemed to care if he was there or not he might as well actually fulfil some of his duties… not that that had gone well the last time; Torin hadn’t forgotten that despite being directly asked that Zell had neglected to call any training.

Torin didn’t hesitate, as soon as he was across the border he raised his voice in a call for Frostbite and his father. No rest after his return to packlands, right back to work. He supposed that was pretty on par.

Torin settled where he was, not even taking the time to settle his ruffled pelt. He silently prayed that his father would listen, wouldn’t be too angry about the summons. He prayed that at the very least things might be slightly less terrible between them; enough so at least to be able be proffessional.

walk "Talk" think

Table by Asena
Stock from Castlegraphics
[Image: jBaYOuX.png]
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3