Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
03-11-2019, 07:23 PM (This post was last modified: 01-23-2021, 06:53 PM by Torin.)

Torin was tired, he was starting to pick up his duties in anticipation of Frostbite stepping down, in truth it wasn't that much more work so much as he felt like he was pushing himself further... He felt like he had to. There were other things too, he knew that his nephews and nieces... niece he corrected himself in his mind, were old enough now to take on full ranks within the pack. He needed to talk to them about that, especially Blaise and Priscilla, they hadn't been particularly active within the pack even before their sister passed; now even Celestin was more distant though he knew part of that was the grief.

He didn't have much more time to consider though as he heard a summon lifting in the air. His work was never done. This one he recognized vaguely as Pegasus. He hadn't had much of a chance to talk to the young man himself, though he'd seen his nephew and the boy spending much time together. That and the fact Frostbite had been willing to accept the yearling in to the pack led him to believe he was a good enough kid.

With a sigh the man eased his limbs into an easy trot towards the young man. His tail lifting slightly as he approached though he kept his expression, easy. Though he didn't quite manage a smile. "Pegasus, right? He triple checked, even though he knew the young man couldn't be any one else. "What can I do for you?"

Talk Think

[Image: jBaYOuX.png]
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3