Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipDouble MasterLegendaryPride - BisexualAuster Explorer
Treat 2019Famous
03-11-2019, 07:55 PM
Chasing Twisters In The Canyon

Alkali was still and silent in the tree as Pyralis kept her gold gaze upon the stranger. She loved the mystery that quivered in the space between them. Meetings in dark corners of the world could tilt so swiftly from amiability to violence. A dichotomy that was so much like her own nature. It helped to have a back up and she trusted her hawks eyes and quick voice to alert her to any underhanded maneuvers.

Cordelia is the name you seek, ma'am.

Ahh… so formal. Pyralis grinned, dark lips pulling back over her ivory fangs. "A lovely name and a pleasure." Cordelia went on to explain that she was known as the Oracle within her clan. The goddess' ears flicked forward. "Oh? What a strange little twist of fate. My son is an oracle in my clan as well, though he shies like a horse from a serpent when it comes to his gifts. Do your gifts also cause you to suffer?" Pyralis knew little of visions and lucid dreams. Her mind was a blackhole that tended to trap such things and devour them the moment she woke, leaving her only with fragments of feeling absent of cause.

Who might you be and what do you know of these lands?

"My name is Pyralis Abraxas, a goddess trapped in mortal flesh. I know a great deal of the lands to the south, the lands of Auster." After all, she had explored every territory Auster had to offer but it would be impossible in her lifetime to explore every single inch of the continent. Still, she had a better understanding of it than most anyone. However, that wasn't really the question. "As to the lands of southern Boreas where we are now, I know of a few of the lands but I am still exploring them. Is there anything in particular you wish to know?"

My Cathedral Is The Badlands

Please note that Pyralis is a ghost. It is up to you to decide what level your chars can see/hear her. She was killed by having her throat ripped apart. At times the wound may be visible and be actively bleeding.

Hear ye!  Hear ye! Beware her Ladyship, her Excellence (etc. ad infinitum), Captain Pyralis Abraxas.  Thread with at yer own risk!  This cutthroat savage stands accused though not convicted of heinous crimes including murder, maiming, brawling, cursing, kidnapping and an unspeakable event involving a newt, two coyotes and a distressed potoo.  Ye've been warned!