Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
03-11-2019, 08:21 PM (This post was last modified: 01-23-2021, 06:53 PM by Torin.)

Torin nodded as Pegasus introduced himself. He settled upon his haunches before the younger man. He got the notion that whatever the reason for this call it was important to Pegasus but he wanted to help ease whatever tension the young man was feeling.

He listened quietly and carefully, letting Pegasus speak until he was certain the young man was done and then waited a bit longer. Allowing his swirling thoughts to order themselves. His first thought was of his nephew, wondering if the rainbow boy had been told; if he had would Celestin also follow after Pegasus? Next was the realization that without Pegasus the pack was left even more defenseless than he'd ever realized, his nephew and father would be the only dedicated fighters yet.

But under all that, resignation. He wasn't about to stop a young driven man from seeking out whatever goal he wished. He nodded slowly. "I would be lying to say I wasn't at least a little disappointed." He admitted, speaking carefully. "However if there are other things you feel you must do I will not deign to stop you." He watched Pegasus for a moment, then the tiniest of smiles graced his face for the first time. "If you ever find you're in need of a place to return to, or even stay for a night you'll always be welcome here." He chuckled lightly as he spoke the next few words, "And I doubt I'm the only one who feels that way." He fixed Pegasus with a pointed look.

Talk Think

[Image: jBaYOuX.png]
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3