gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player
Church
03-11-2019, 08:51 PM
He felt heat rise to his cheeks in an instant, certain of Torin's implication. He cleared his throat, and looked away, suddenly embarrassed.

“Yes well…As I’m sure you know, Célestin and I have become close friends since I arrived here.” More than friend he reminded himself, more than brothers even, the way he felt for Célestin exceeded every known bond he could think of between two men. It had in fact been why he had dragged his feet for so long leaving Lirium, even now as impassioned as he was about completing his mission the thought of leaving him behind made his heart ache.

“He knows I’ve been planning to leave for a while, but he hasn’t given any definite answer on whether or not he’ll join me.” He said, feeling the words leave him more than speaking them.

“I know you’re related and it is ultimately his choice, but if he chooses to join me, does he have your permission to leave as well?” He asked a chill of fear settling into the pit of his stomach. He wasn’t sure that he could take on a family of monster wolves without Célestin by his side, even if he had a legion of wolves at his back to help him. At the same time there were so many reasons Célestin might choose to stay; with the recent death of his sister he knew it would be selfish to ask him to leave the rest of his family and the only home he had ever known behind.

speaking Thinking  you