gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
03-11-2019, 09:57 PM

Torin watched the Male carefully, had he misjudged the relationship between the two young men. To him they had seemed as close friends, attached near the hip maybe but then what did he know about most relationships?

As Pegasus blushed though Torin was suddenly struck that their relationship may have been more, he wasn't anymore likely to force his nephew to stay than he was Pegasus, that would have gone against everything he felt the pack stood for but if he wasn't misreading the situation that only made him less likely to try and stand in his nephew's way.

Celestin is too excitable for his own good, he often rushes into things without thinking them through and he could benefit from a firm but kind hand to help guide him. But he's also firecly loyal, kind to a fault and passionate. I have no doubt he'll apply himself 100% at whatever it is he wants to do." He paused for a moment. "He's also old enough to choose his own path. I'm sure he'll be an asset to anyone he befriends, wherever he chooses to go."

He was only partially surprised that his nephew hadn't yet given Pegasus a definitive answer. He could see whatever the young man was planning would have been an adventure that would have enticed his nephew but the death of his sister was no doubt filling him with doubts.

""He'll have a place here just as you will if he chooses to go with you. " He thought for a moment, then fixed Pegasus with a very pointed look. "We Adravendi's take care of our own, we take in those that have proven friends and we don't forget who our enemies are." It was a slight threat, if his nephew got into trouble of his own volition Lirim wasn't going to jump into to save him but if it turned out this Pegasus was taking advantage of the good will of the rainbow boy the retribution would be swift. He hoped it wouldn't come to that. He wanted to trust both Celestin's and Frostbite's judgement about the young wolf; he also hoped that if it turned out his speculation about the relationship between the two young wolves was true that there was no ill will in Pegasus' heart towards the other boy. Still he allowed the smile to return.

"I trust that when the time comes he will know where his heart lays." He paused again, eyeing the younger wolf. He was bigger than Torin but in his frame and his face Torin could see how green he was still. "If there's anything you need before you leave please do not hesitate to let me know. We want to help smooth the transition as much as possible. If there are any supplies or information you're looking for we'll gladly provide anything within our means."

Talk Think

[Image: jBaYOuX.png]
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3