Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantLegendaryDouble MasterVolcanoCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Christmas 2019Treat 2019
03-12-2019, 05:58 PM

He quietly watched her. But it didn't take long before she seemed to abandon her hunt. The wind wasn't in his favor for him to be able to smell the bear and he was too far to hear it, so he was confused about why she decided to abandon her hunt. When she turned around and spotted him, he smiled and stood up. She approached him, and when she got close enough to tease him, he felt his face flush with embarrassment. Again. "Wh- I-" He supposed it kinda looked like that, didn't it? He shook his head as he tried to appear... not so flustered. "I was just... taking a look around the area and I happened to come across your scent," He wasn't entirely sure why her teasing left him feeling the way he did. First time it was about his butt, and now it was about him following her. This woman really knows how to make me feel foolish...but...I guess not in a bad way? The alabaster male started sinking into his thoughts about it all. All while staring at her the whole time.

When he realized he was probably looking creepy by staring at her, he shook his head. He blinked and looked to the ground for a moment, "What are you doing up this way? Wouldn't there be better prey elsewhere now that Spring is here?" He tried to shift the conversation away from his awkwardness, and he was genuinely curious why she chose to hunt here. He couldn't lie to himself though, he was kind of...happy to have run into her again.

speech action