ardent

No Note, No Letter [Skaldi]

Halvar

gems
size
build
player
03-12-2019, 05:24 PM
He was eager to see both of his brothers and made no point to hide it, beaming gently as the drew beside them both as they walked and chatted. Briefly he wondered if he'd been interrupted anything, but it didn't seem like he really had. He returned the soft laugh with one of his own, his brother's slightly manic glee infectious, taking hold of him slowly but certainly. "I'm sure you do," he retorted back without missing a beat, shaking his head. "All good things, I hope?" He asked rhetorically, flashing Aesir a wide grin.

He was quick to tell him what was going on. Valkyrie had started a band, and apparently he was late to joining. Damn! "Better late than never," he grumbled, merely feigning the slight dejection that crept into his voice. It was no surprise to hear that Aesir had gotten into some trouble of his own without them, though he was hopeful that he'd be part of all the happenings once again. "Kvasir mentioned something about preparing for some raids. Now it all makes sense." Of course their old spitfire friend would be wanting to wreak havoc wherever she went, including this new continent, and Halvar had no qualms with joining them. It's what they were meant to do after all, wasn't it? "I best be finding Valkyrie and speaking to her then, then, I suppose," Hal commented offhandedly, grinning a bit mischievously now. Ah, the fun they would have here! Perhaps this would be the place in which they'd find a way to reverse their family curse, after all...

"Talk" "You" Think