gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
03-12-2019, 06:53 PM

She found it amusing how for a second time now she seemed to catch him off guard with her teasing. It felt a bit good that she could fluster him. She sat down in front of him as he tried to find his words, tried to explain himself and all she could do was just smile at him.

"Sure you did, or maybe you've been stalking me the past couple of weeks," she continued to tease while he drifted into his thoughts and staring at her.

She eyed him, more curious then anything at what he was thinking about not at all unnerved at the fact he was staring at her the whole time. She was actually glad to have run onto him again, a familiar face. It didn't seem like many wolves lived in the north, but not every wolf grew up in harsher climates like she had. He then shifted the conversation from her teasing, asking her what she was doing up here. At first she gave a shrug in an answer to him.

"The prey would be better...... There still is a few herds lingering around for now and really the north reminds me of home..... I'm used to a more harsher climate," she explained. "What brought you back up this way?"

"Speech"