gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Kara
03-13-2019, 09:16 AM

The babe seemed strong and fierce. He noticed how her own demeanor was not lacking its own aura of strength. Despite common belief the male often put females on a pedestal. Back home females were just as strong as males. They trained the same and no one was unworthy of power. Hannibal even hoped his own offspring either Recluse or Banshee would one day rule an Empire. He would aim to train them to be stronger then he could even imagine. But, somehow Hannibal seemed to attract females who just loved to test him. Nephthys and her slithering tongue, as well as Eulogy who was just the perfect servant for the picking. He did not take Eulogy because she was a female but because she was easy. He would do just the same for males.

Her voice pipped up and his brow raised with interest. Her feisty statement was strong but then her second was filled with mild annoyance. Hannibal nodded ever so slightly, "I am." The piebald beast tilted his head, "It seems the south his flooded with Wolves as of right now. If I had the means I would very well move the pack I reside in to a different location, but that is not possible currently." The male shrugged, "I do not see much of the other packs anyways, they can't be too much of a bother."

"Speech!"
TABLE & CODE © RASTA 2019

This character is mature themed. Thread at your own risk!
Hannibal has a tattered left ear. Most of his art does not display this.