size
Extra large
build
Medium
player

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Snake Eyes
03-13-2019, 07:53 PM

IF IT FEELS GOOD, TASTES GOOD, IT MUST BE MINE

There was no obvious malice in the emperor's solemn expression as he nodded in understanding. Instead, praise seemed to describe the words that tumbled from his jaws next. "His commitment is admirable and if the Fallen God wills it he will return victorious." the slate male rumbled. Part of Mephistopheles already knew it was unlikely he'd ever see his brother again, or his mother. By proxy, there was a chance his father would never return. Kaine was too proud to allow such a slight to go unpunished, and would track Agria to the ends of the earth to see her reprimanded. There was no point in dwelling on it, though. He tried to maintain confidence that they would be back any day now.

"Am I right to assume your father has seen to your training? If he has I propose this: I will test your skills in a fight. If I think you are ready, I'll give you the rank of Soldier. If I don't think you're ready, I'll see to it your training is taken care of." It was simple, but effective. In the neutral grounds of the castle, it would be a low risk spar. No muddy ground in which to slip and twist an ankle, or biting winds to sting the eyes. "He has." the young phoenix assured the emperor. "Should we begin now?" he questioned next, glancing around. Nothing sharp on the ground, no stones or pebbles to get underfoot.

ooc. Malleus can have the first move if he wants to start the test here, that way we can keep things moving along relatively quickly

"Speech"

<