size
Extra large
build
Medium
player

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Snake Eyes
03-13-2019, 08:08 PM

WE COULD BE IMMORTALS JUST NOT FOR LONG

There it was. The flutter of.. something. A reaction to his words, the careful prodding of a tongue against an erupting tooth in search of sensation. He liked to see the bashfulness, the hesitation. “Oh well…” Rain began softly. “I know a few poisons I guess…” his gaze flitted away, landing on something to the side. Mephistopheles hummed thoughtfully, interest piqued. He began lazily paddling towards the shore. The water had done its work, but he was exhausted now. The combination of shock wearing off, and the relaxation of his tense muscles prompted by the cool water made him eager to lay down and rest.

"Tell me more," he encouraged with a grin tossed carelessly over his shoulder- the same way the matadors would toss roses into a crowd. Thoughtless gifts cast to rapt onlookers. "I always love to learn new things, you know." he added, slinking onto the banks. He shook himself off carefully, the jostling of his wounds and sore muscles a little more than he wanted to endure at present. He lowered himself carefully onto the grass beyond the shore, turning his hips out to the side to face the water while his upper half lounged like a sphynx broadside to the pool. Cerulean gaze watched Rain's movements with the lazy air of a sated predator. "Do you have a particular favourite?"

"Mephistopheles" "Rain"

Art by sterling-raven