Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantLegendaryDouble MasterVolcanoCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Christmas 2019Treat 2019
03-13-2019, 11:28 PM

This woman really had a knack for making him feel the way he did. He wasn't used to the playful tones and the teasing. For so long he had been in a serious mindset. Especially after everything that transpired since Elias had returned. Claimed the pack of Ruina. And then abandoned his kids. Ace had focused on raising them and teaching them what he could. So focused on them...they were his world, after all. They were all he had, especially since he didn't have children of his own. He tended to forget to take time to focus on himself. And he, in fact, hadn't done that in a long time. "I suppose I wish I could say that were true. Who wouldn't want to track down the woman that stood up to a cougar?" He chuckled a bit after that. In truth, maybe that would have kept him from attending that stupid challenge that caused him to act the way he did. That caused him to lose his rank in Abaven...but then if that hadn't happened, he wouldn't be out here.

She explained why she was here and hunting the prey that lingered here as opposed to those in the warmer climates. He nodded along. It made sense to him, though he couldn't say he missed the jungles of his childhood. Though the tundra he lived in with Winter well...it was something he hadn't thought about in a long time, but...he did miss it too. "I guess you can say there's some things that I miss as well. Which is why I came up North." He looked at her for a long moment. Wondering if he should admit the main reason he had come. His main goal was to scout the lands for the pack he aimed to create. But he knew he would need more than just lands...he also needed the members to bring the pack to fruition.

He had to admit, he was...nervous about the whole thing. He never truly considered himself a leader, even though he practically had nearly all the qualities of one. He tried not to think of the memory that was surfacing...yet another memory of his beloved Winter...He pushed it away for now. "Truth be told, Elara, I came to take a look at the lands here. I plan on...starting a pack of my own..." He cleared his throat, ears falling back slightly as he glanced away for a moment. He was unsure, yes. Definitely nervous about the whole ordeal. He would either succeed or fail. His pack would either flourish or wither away to nothing. That was the gamble that came with a pack, but he wouldn't know what would happen until he tried. "A lot of things have happened as of late. And I think it's time I part ways with the pack I currently reside in."

speech action