gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Nephthys
03-14-2019, 04:12 AM
The spider witch thought that everyone should know that it was alright to fail. So many individuals were afraid of failure they did not even try anymore. In her mind, Hannibal was not a failure and never will he be one. He did more for them then he would ever know and he will always remain the heir of the Klein Empire, the rightful ruled of the bloodline. Instead, those individuals, they join in with those who believe they are not capable of what they want to achieve. Nothing is impossible, if you can think it you can do it. Most people have attained their greatest success just one step beyond their greatest failure. Those who try to do something and fail exceed more than those who do nothing and succeed. Every failure in life should be a stepping stone to build on. The witch can honestly say that she was most proud of her brother and on the way he stood up for his pack. Now, it is all to him. He will need to see that you can fall down, but still get back up. He will need to learn humility and how to improve himself and grow stronger.

The path in front of her twisted, snaking around the ancient trees. The roots would criss-cross, gnarled and uneven- as beautiful as any picture book illustration. She will take in the colours with unshielded eyes and use her tail where the path rises in steep, uneven rocky steps. It was not long as a familiar scent crossed her nostrils, the unmistakable cologne of a man she did not knew well but she knew what he was. After the challenge she heard rumors both about the ruler of Erovrare and about the serpent that lured her brother. It would seem that she managed to find not one but two snakes within her new home; now, that did not came as a surprise at all, if anything she admired her tenacity and ways but their venom have mingled with the wrong clan.

Demon. she called to him in her low hisses. Her pace lessened as he saws him, a wreck, a shell of what he used to be and in a way, she understood though she had no idea what has been going on with him after the Challenge. I sense disturbance within you. she offered as she came to a halt. If the witch was filled with anger she did not let it show. Her exterior was calm and tranquil as the night before them. Come join me.  she motioned with her paw towards her left, padding the ground softly I traveled far and wide, far away lands were at my paws and I have come upon a remedy to sorrows. A cure to sadness. She did not want to believe the words she heard but what choice did she had? After all, blood runs thicker than water and she would rather believe her own blood than others over them. She took everything with a grain of salt, however. Needless to say that Jekyll was not part of the pack however he did witnessed situation that the witch has not. She knew of the snake woman that brought forth Hannibal heirs, his spawns, even though she did not personally lay eyes on them and she only briefly encountered the snake woman without much a word uttered between them. She was a force to be reckon with from what she saw on the Battlefield as she emerged victorious against her opponnent and that was something to further consider as neither of them were afraid to dirty their nails with blood.

The sadness flowed through her veins and deadened her mind whenever she remembered her brother taken away from them. It was a poison to her spirit, dulling her killing off her other emotions until it was the only one that remained and for couple of days now she could no longer hear the voices of the spirits, as if they too, were taken away. It was as if a black mist had settled upon her and refused to shift, and no matter how bright the day was she would feel no sun and hear no bird song. For the world was lost to her and she knew of nothing their ruler had done to bring forth her lost one. When Hannibal was taken away, I thought you will fight for his rescue. her hisses were soft, calm as she betrayed no other emotions through her tone of body language. She was still as a statue. I had not laid eyes upon you from then on. cerulean gaze fell upon him, whether he sat next to her or not. Her gaze burned with intensity, meant to dig a hole through his very bones.

Speech

Flowers in Chania

Mature themed character; thread at your own risk, violence may occur without provocation.
Has a Silver Fox named Briar and a Grackle named Hræfn. They are supposed to be with her at all times unless stated otherwise.