gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Nephthys
03-14-2019, 04:42 AM

She sat there, gazing, listening as she felt her heart cracking like glass, spreading its pieces throughout her skeletic body. She could hardly bare the sight, as she watched her own blood badmouthing their brother. This was not the way things should be, this was not the way she saw it. They were supposed to be brothers, litter mates! It felt as if her bright world had gone dark, like a big curtain being pulled across the sky. She decided to follow his way of speech and mention them approprietely. Even if I do not approve of some of his methods brother I sensed strenght within him. Believe in me, when I say that I too have my doubts regarding him but think bigger than a womb. Bigger than some ridicule spawns. It is a way for us to move higher. she hissed, equal venom to match his own spread through each and every word.

She could not believe her ears. Weakness, blood? she questioned rethorically, intense gaze roaming over his handsome facial features, digging holes through his face. It is weaknes when one loses a fight? she rose a question once again, a serious one that demanded a serious answer. God knows we both had lost couple of fights in our life. she sneered, Or is it perhaps strenght to stand up to a challenge that was not even your own to take?

Was it fun watching Hannibal suffer? Did it fill your cup with cold malice? she questioned rethorically, approaching the man in a prowl as her anger filled the gaps of every word uttered. Am I angry over this pissing contest? No. I'm bitter and that's worse. Angry is over fast, bitter lasts." she growled in his face. It is time to shake your dicks and pull them back. We have bigger fish to fry. she spatted as she pulled back, her shoulders fell as did her gaze. She was a wreck, that much was true and she never once wished to fight with either of them.

Perhaps she was a woman and that was why she did not seem to understand or perhaps it was that her littermate got bored being in his brother shadow, thought if he thought so, he had to know that he was not. Or perhaps he was yet unaware of his place or where he belonged to in this world and that was something he had to discover on his own. I can agree that the spawns could have made Hannibal take unnecessary risks however the children are not at blame. It is her, the snake, that we must take care of.

Speech

Flowers in Chania

Mature themed character; thread at your own risk, violence may occur without provocation.
Has a Silver Fox named Briar and a Grackle named Hræfn. They are supposed to be with her at all times unless stated otherwise.