gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Church
03-14-2019, 02:12 PM

His jaw clenched as the sudden desire to rush forward and challenge her filled him, but he wouldn’t, not while doing so would risk his children being taken away forever. He huffed and shook his head. “How could you ever understand?” He muttered. “I was born a bastard, here in fact, in Abaven. My whole life I strived for greatness, and my whole life I was met with challenges. When I came to Boreas and father had raised his pack, he not only recognized me, he knew me. He told me how he had waited to finally meet me. Do you have any idea what that was like for me? To have a father? To have someone look at me with such…pride and understanding?” He shook his head again, his jaw clenching as he fought back the wave of emotion that threatened to pull him under.

“Father is not well, it’s most likely why he killed Domina, but even in that state he knew me, and trusted me, and believed in me…”
His voice trailed off as he remembered the hellish scene and the crazed look on his father’s face as he called him legendary. “How could you, or anyone ask me to abandon him when he needed the most help in favor of a man who labeled me a traitor the moment he saw me?!” He hissed with sudden hurt and outrage. “Why should I stand by a man who wanted to murder a man when he had no control of himself?!” His shoulders began to shake with rage, words spilling from his mouth at the injustice to himself and his father by his uncle.

Speech Thought

Tyranis has a melanistic king cobra companion named Raanee, and a half-blind raven companion named Moses unless otherwise stated assume they are always present

Although it doesn't appear on his tables Tyranis' tail has been docked  
AzagBeatPegasusRainRogdarRosemarySegarStenTornadicTyranisValanga<Volcanic