size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Tealah

Valentines 2020
03-14-2019, 04:01 PM
Chaos gave a sharp laugh at Rhyme's words. "Sure, it's not the first time Abaven has given us a bit of sport. The Hellstrom siege gave us a couple slaves too," he said genially, refraining from adding Rhythm to that list of sport Abaven had provided his family, given the present company. He could be gracious - after all, Abaven had just given him a shiny new toy. The alpha pair had said the magic words that sealed the deal, and Chaos grinned a grin that might have made them second guess their decision had it not already been too late. His voice deepened to a commanding bark that rang out to the new little slave. "All right, boy, it's time to meet your master. Stop standing around with your head up your ass and get out here where I can see you. Or are you too scared to take what you dished out to my brother's family?" If the male chose to ignore him, well, Chaos would just have to take it on himself to punish him for his cowardice and insolence, regardless of the more squeamish alphas present. It wasn't like they could protest - they had literally just forfeit any rights to their slave when they turned him over to Chaos.

Help keep my thread list updated so your thread isn't forgotten!
Unless otherwise mentioned as absent, assume that both Great Horned owl companions are nearby
Chaos speaks in a strong lisp, which I am usually too lazy to write