ardent

Pain Is Merely Weakness Leaving The Body

Sirius

gems
size
build
player
07-15-2013, 02:26 PM

Sirius' attention was ever fleeting. His mind worked on cylinders always firing, always moving. He was never idle, never calm. He was always imagining vivid things, impossibilities that most never even thought of, he was a dreamer to the extreme and damn it, if he wanted to fly, than his mind would paint the most elaborate tapestry it could... that do not mean he couldn't discern reality from imagination. Sure he was a bit spacey at times but never to the point of madness, and he was, for all intents and purposes, a genuinely neutral soul. He was polite until a situation deemed otherwise and he neither hated nor loved a person until he grew to know them. Everyone got a fair chance.

?Fair enough, should you make this island of impossibilities your home, you may very well see a great deal of my person. I love the darkness, I thrive in the stars light and the rains shadow. I wish you only the best in your pursuit of happiness, Sasori, it tis a honor to have your acquaintance.? He spoke with smooth, velvety tones, genuine thought seeping into his deeper colored words. He meant what he said, and he spoke with a silent reverence.

?Although....if I may be so bold, true happiness does not stem from the depth of ones own mind, it comes from connecting with another, to feel their emotions, to ride upon their highs and lows, friendship and love are the most powerful sources this side of this universe, do not be so fast to shun either my friend.? He believed those words, just as he believed his heart would beat once more against the confines of his rib cage. He had faith in the world around him and in the strength of companions. He had heart and he had courage, buut only because his family, his home, still hummed in the center of his core.

Speech,