size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Monster

The Ooze Participant1K
03-14-2019, 04:04 PM
Ig shrugged, thinking back to the meetings that Mars once held and barely managed to refrain from curling a lip at the memory. "Most things are moderately better when you're the one in charge" he laughed. Perhaps that was part of why he'd been the one in his litter destined to lead. Being alone was, ultimately miserable to him but living under the rule of others was even more distasteful.

"If we can get one of them perhaps I'll have some hope of getting another later on when I have need of it," he mused. He didn't enjoy the idea of being wasteful, but it would be nice to have more of the pelts eventually, if not to give as gifts then perhaps to trade.

As the pair surveyed the little group of prey the antlered beasts would continue on about their business, pawing at the snow here and there as they checked for any hidden greenery while another in the group would appear to be preparing to lay down for a rest. It was the perfect time to go after them. Kai asked which one he wanted to go for and Ig nodded towards the one standing furthest from it's herd. "That one by itself if we can get it, but whatever makes for the easiest target in the moment will work fine." He'd rather successfully catch a different one than fail to get anything. Kai outlined a plan of action and Ig nodded in agreement. "Sounds good to me. How about you dot he startling?" Kai would have an easier time sneaking up on the prey than Ignatius most likely.

Next Ig would move into a better, but still well concealed position to wait for Kai. Settling down in the snow he quietly rolled a few times to cover some of his vibrant pelt before creeping a little ways closer to where he could see better.