Expert Hunter (180)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

Samhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Christmas 2019Treat 2019
03-15-2019, 08:48 PM

The howl from who he assumed to be the Abaven alpha called for the earthen toned woman that had been taken as a slave by the albino man. After the fiasco at the battlefield, Cloud had returned with his brother and was given all the information he needed. Eulogy would be going to Abaven. He would meet with the other alpha instead of his brother, especially after all that had happened. Cloud had absolutely no problem stepping in and stepping up for his brother, especially when he needed him the most. Despite his own doubts about himself not being leader material, he sought to remedy that by helping his brother out more as opposed to standing on the sidelines. Sure he hunted pretty often for the pack since hunting was where he excelled, but he had gotten to be the great hunter he was by doing. He figured he ought to apply the same thought to his position as Ty's second, so that's precisely what he aimed to do.

The monochromatic male emerged from the bone white trees and spotted the other alpha standing at the borders. He dipped his head in greeting as he approached, his expression friendly as he stopped on his side of the border. "Hello, you're here for Eulogy correct? My name is Cloudburst Wreckage, Tyranis' brother and alpha partner." He breathed in a sigh, "My brother won't be joining us, I imagine you understand why." He cleared his throat then, feeling a little uncomfortable as he tried to get accustomed to handling the situation as an alpha would. He just needed a little time and practice to get used to this kind of thing. While he knew Rhyme had called for Eulogy already, Cloud decided to sound his own call for her, summoning the woman to the borders.

Walk, "Talk" Think