size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Vail

The Ooze ParticipantFamousTrick 2019
03-16-2019, 07:51 AM
Rhyme tried to reserve judgement of Tyranis, he had mixed feelings and decided Shaye would have to come to a conclusion before he did. Thoughts of the lightning king were dismissed as the charcoal and alabaster male appeared. He was polite, and Rhyme didn't hesitate to return his quick nod. He was disappointed Euology hadn't appeared first.

"Greetings. Rhyme." He stopped himself from offering his father's surname. "I am here for her, and I understand." He was grumpy and still feeling the effects of his public shaming, but he did his best to keep his voice and expression light as Cloud called for Eulogy as well.

She didn't hesitate to appear at his call, and she looked obviously beaten as she shrunk into the ground at the sight of them. Rhyme offered Cloud an apologetic glance before damning the border and rushing to Eulogy's side.

He pressed his form against her, offering what comfort he could. She had some new scars from the last time he saw her, and her muzzle looked inflamed and infected. He whined softly, hurting for her as he nuzzled into her cheek and kissed her chin to boost her confidence.

"Eulogy," he whispered softly with relief. "You're safe now."