Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipDouble MasterLegendaryPride - BisexualAuster Explorer
Treat 2019Famous
03-16-2019, 09:42 PM
I Will Burn Your Kingdom Down...

Pyralis was pleased with her first match. It had been wonderful to see Czern again and to battle him. She was particularly pleased that she'd come out victorious. The next round was about to start and she knew the competition would only increase from here. A painfully thin coydog approached and to her surprise she was to fight Dragon, the alpha whose pack her son Ashiel had won in battle. Well, well, it seemed she was destined for all kinds of reunions today. She grinned. "Fancy running into you here. I've been keeping an ear out for news on Talis." Pyralis had been keeping an ear out for the rebirth of Talis and had been surprised that Dragon had not raised his pack again. Did he fear the Abraxas might take that one as well? Well, he didn't need to worry about Ashiel now that her son was devoted to a higher calling. As for Pyralis herself, leading a pack just wasn't her style. She looked over Dragon, he was all decked out in armor and trailed by his jaguar companions. She was outnumbered and out-dressed but that was fine. She had the blood of a goddess after all. If he was here that meant he won his first round as well.

"Well enough, the wheel of life keeps turning. We've lost some but gained more and my son has been graced with the ability to see beyond the veil. But I will not go on, and on. I hope you have been doing well and I look forward to battling you and your great cats." She had to admit she was a bit jealous of the creatures and their marvelous claws. Dragon was given the first move. Pyralis set her defenses with practiced precision. Her muscles tensed, limbs bent and ready to spring into action as Alkali took to the sky above her.

Dragon dove towards her and she sprang into action. With her body already coiled like a spring it took only an instant to push off with all four paws, leaping forward to her right and out of the way of Dragon's initial charge. However, she failed to escape his fangs which tore light lacerations right in front of her left hip. She swiftly planted her hind legs and pivoted her upper body sharply to the left, aiming to slam the point of her right shoulder into Dragon's left flank, just behind the ribs, with all the force she could summon.

Turning her head, her jaws flung wide as her head dove down. She attempted to sink her hungry teeth into his back, just forward of his hips with her upper fangs on the right side of his spine and her lower fangs on the left. She sought to cut her teeth into him and seize his spine in a crushing grip. In moving for her attack she'd unwittingly put Dragon between herself and one of his companions but even so she felt her fur stand on end at the thought that those predator cats were circling, just waiting to make her life hell.

Pyralis vs Dragon for Dominance
Round 1 of 2
Size: Extra Large
Build: Medium
Companion 1: Harris Hawk (battle)
Fight Skill Level: Expert
Specialty: None yet

Please note that Pyralis is a ghost. It is up to you to decide what level your chars can see/hear her. She was killed by having her throat ripped apart. At times the wound may be visible and be actively bleeding.

Hear ye!  Hear ye! Beware her Ladyship, her Excellence (etc. ad infinitum), Captain Pyralis Abraxas.  Thread with at yer own risk!  This cutthroat savage stands accused though not convicted of heinous crimes including murder, maiming, brawling, cursing, kidnapping and an unspeakable event involving a newt, two coyotes and a distressed potoo.  Ye've been warned!