Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
03-18-2019, 12:41 AM
At long last, it appeared that someone had come to his aide. Well, that was one-word Verias could use for the visit. The black male was at first in awe of the massive wolf in front of him. Never in his life had he seen such things, the lands that he had been born into even he was large for his family. It was a breath of fresh air, Verias itched with the want for a fight. To learn and feel how it was to tackle such a massive beast. His smile and the wag of his tail soon subsided when the other introduced himself, he did smell of a pack that distinct scent that Verias knew at any time where wolves collected and then he could know it by name.

"Afternoon Branch, I am Verias Cornwall. I must say I have never seen a wolf of your stature, are there more like you in these strange lands?" Verias had to know! Was this a freak of nature or the norm for these lands. New things fascinated him and he was more than eager to learn everything he could. "I was washed here with my siblings during a storm, I lost them too but I am eager to put my paws at work. I am a hard worker and I know there is always something to be done within a pack." Verias didn't want to assume the ranking of this Branch but he could tell him everything regardless.