gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
03-18-2019, 11:33 AM
The male seemed social enough and didn’t seem to be a threat to him. Branch would sit in front of the other as the male introduces himself. He had to be looking for a home, the way he spoke of being a hard worker made Branch think that. He wondered what the male soecialized in, and if Kesali would even be a type of pack he would consider. Branch would smile at him and lightly wag his tail.

“I guess I may be in luck then,” he would state. “I am alpha of a pack in the South called Kesali. I had just created the pack a few seasons ago and always have room for more members.”

So Verias stated he was a hard worker and acted as though he knew about the workings of a pack already, which was great. Branch wondered where or if he would fit, what Verias likes to do. Though he was smaller he was built and looked like he could be a fighter, which Kesali always needed more who could defend his pack and protect his healers when they went out to gather herbs.

“What is it you like to do or feel you succeed in the most Verias?” He would first ask, before he would explain about Kesali.