Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
03-18-2019, 04:34 PM
The previous note that Verias had asked about was ignored, but he understood the excitement of recruiting a possible member. He remembered the time the alpha got ill and died, his father had asked Verias many times to deal with intruders and visitors all the same. He couldn't say he held a high rank he simply just did what was asked of him and went beyond what he thought needed to be done. Verias' ears flicked as he listened to Branch, so he was an alpha. Verias dipped his head in a sign of respect for a moment his assumption seemed to have been correct about the massive man.

"In my previous pack I was a fighter, you see we lived in a harsh cold area. I was a protector and advisor to my father who was the alpha before the storm. I am fully able to hunt if needed though, my brother taught me the best ways to track when our pack was starving. Yet, my skills are rusty for fighting since I've never fought wolves quiet like you. I was large in my lands." Verias was humble as well. That didn't mean he wasn't willing to train with someone more experienced, "But I like to help where I see fit. A pack has a better chance of survival and if I were to take on a mate and pups at any time I'd like them to have a pack structure to go by." He was young, so it wasn't like he didn't have enough time to settle.