gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
03-18-2019, 08:16 PM
Verias immediately dipped his head in respect after Branch had told him he was an alpha. He was eager to hear what the male was good at. Branch was mostly relaxed in front of this male, but he was excited to have a possible new member. It would be good to have other wolves in his pack and to expand his pack. As Verias went on to explain Branch was already thinking that him and two of his brothers could certainly train and get stronger together. It would be nice to have someone else to add to the border patrols. He needed more wolves that specialized in fighting. He grinned slightly as he mentioned that he was rusty especially with fighting wolves his size.

"Well my two brothers would enjoy helping you to learn to manage someone bigger then yourself," he said with a light chuckle before listening as he went on.

He sounded like he would fit in okay in Kesali, but now it was Branch's turn to explain about his pack to see if Verias was interested in Kesali. Branch would nod to the other's words.

"My pack is a true neutral pack, so if your looking for a pack who consistently fights or raids other packs then Kesali would not be for you. Together the pack aims to help each other strengthen their knowledge and skills and to trade with other packs and loners alike. We are more laid back I would say, but there is always something to do," he said.