Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
03-18-2019, 09:29 PM
Osiris had to admit that considering he was still new to learning new things himself, he had not really focused on a lot of trails only fishing spots. Considering that he was so used to fishing and finding food by himself, whether they be scraps or small rodents. However, having another wolf beside him surely would make things much easier for the male as his expression turned to one of embarrassment.

"Your words are very true, but, when it came to finding trails I'm afraid I wasn't looking hard enough. Since it's just been me, I only focused on water sources and smaller game if they show up so, my apologies. But, doesn't mean we can't look together," he assured her with a gentle smile. Though there was not a lot of larger game when he appeared within the area, that didn't mean they would find some if they went a little further. "Perhaps if we travel together and walk around, perhaps we'll find something whether it be fish or a larger prey animal. I only wish I was more of use before we met," he spoke, trying to lighten the mood and to try and make some form of conversation even if it wasn't much. Times like these sometimes made him wish that his big brother was around, then he would know how to track a bit more and help other wolves out with hunting.