Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
03-19-2019, 09:16 AM
Verias did not choose packs lightly, but it was hard to contain excitement to hear there were others willing to train him in the art of besting wolves bigger than he was. His tail twitched slightly as he fought to keep it under respectful control from wagging about. There were times he could get happy like that, but when talking business it was best to keep a professional look on things at least to him. "I'd be honored to work with them." He commented about Branch's brothers. It was nice to see a pack so family orientated.

As Branch went on to explain how the pack was Verias gave a nod to let him know he was listening. "My morals bend more towards surviving. I do not care for pillaging unless it's deemed necessary. I like order and I am loyal. I do not take to disobedience and betrayal well. So if I join Kesali you know that I will be a member until it turns to dust or until I do." Verias was not very ambitious but he was naturally inclined to include himself. Though he'd leave the bit about the belief the weak would die without them. It would be rude to test such waters now. Verias stood and proudly so.

"If You'd have me I'd love to join and get to know Kesali." his final decision had been made and so it was locked in.